Sunday, August 3, 2014

Summer is almost over???

Jack woke up the other morning and realized it was August and both the kids started jumping up and down because they realized that August = Kindergarten.  They were not thrilled when I told them they had to wait until the 20th.  It was a wake-up call for me though to realize how quickly time is flying. 
I have one class over the summer and am taking the final on Wednesday.  YAYYY!  I will be happy to be done with it.  I then have a week off and classes start full time for me on the 18th.  This semester is exciting and nerve-wracking because I will actually be working with patients.  
The summer has been a lot of fun.  We had the kids' birthday parties early this year.  Jack wanted to have it at the local minor league baseball team.  It was amazing.  He threw out the first (well actually it was like the 6th pitch- there were a couple others who threw one out too)
 and the whole stadium sung happy birthday to him (along with the two other birthday boys) on top of the dugout.
 Bella had a "Girly Tea Party"
I have to run for now but I will post some more pictures soon - I can not wait to have some down time when this class is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.