Friday, August 22, 2014

-Friday-

I don't think I have been this happy for a Friday in a very very long time.  I have classes Mon-Thursday and there was just SO much information to learn.  When I was in high school and at York College - I never had to study like this.  It will be worth it in the end but I feel like my brain might explode in the mean time.  We just learned the basics this week - how to take a temp, pulse, blood pressure, etc.  It is harder to take a blood pressure than I thought.  This is one of those times I miss living in NJ because if I were closer I would go visit my Grandmother and make her "patient".  I know I could take her blood pressure and pulse 100 times and she would just keep on being patient with me.  :)
While I am trying to update the blog more often I may not get to do it as often as I wish... we will see!

The kids are doing amazing in school and can not wait to go everyday.  I had an almost panic attack yesterday while I was driving to school because I did not have them with me - it was such a weird feeling to not have them by my side when I have been at home with them for so long.  I am so so fortunate. 
I took a picture of each kid yesterday and asked them a couple of questions.

My kids are so darn lucky.   While Jason was waiting for the kids to come home off the bus on Wednesday he built them a bench to sit on while they waited for the bus in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.