Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Twins Rock!

May 3rd I will be doing the March of Dimes, March for Babies. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes. I have said it before and I will say it again but having Jack and Bella early was by far the scariest moment of my life. Thanks to the March of Dimes (as well as the wonderful care from the NICU at York Hospital) they are happy, healthy, thriving kids. I am marching to honor them and all of the other miracles that I know. If you would like to donate and help Team Twins Rock raise money please donate on-line at (sorry, I don't know how to make it clicky, you just have to cut and paste it)

http://www.marchforbabies.org/s_team_page.asp?si=40F254A2-F307-4639-8B6E-8F9FDFB39E65&SeID=1324415&prefill=

or you can mail me a check. (If you mail me a check please make it out to me. You can also make it out to the March of Dimes but last year if I donated on-line in the last 48 hours before the walk there was a company that matched my contributions. So all those that had given me cash or a check had counted twice. I don't know if they are doing that this year again or not but I figured it couldn't hurt and I promise all the money I receive will go directly to them).
So if you are able to donate we all thank you!!
__________________
So here are some pictures of them playing outside:
We have a two person wagon but for some reason they still fight over the one person wagon (in all fairness this one does make construction noises when you press the buttons)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course Bella is the dominant one and tells Jack that this is hers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack opens the door and it makes Bella cry... she is not ready to share yet
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but eventually does anyway
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now see here is the problem with bringing them outside.... while they are great kids, they don't seem to listen well and will often go in different directions. So I end up having to grab one and put them under my arm and then run and grab the other one... fun times :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But they love it so I will continue to chase them and hope they soon learn what "Stay here" means
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack likes to try to climb... he is a far way from doing that tough
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have to run and clean up breakfast.... ahhhhh, the glamourous life

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.