Monday, March 1, 2010

Picture Explosion...

I have a bunch of pictures that I want to post with no real reason to...
Bella loves hanging upside down.... (and Jack loves getting in her face)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They both love to "read" and will bring a book to you to read to them. It is the best when you are sitting on the floor and one of them will come up to you sit on your lap and just nestle in for you to read to them. They will at times fight over who sits there but then you just adjust them so they both fit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**oh I and I promise I do put clothes on my kids! In the morning and in the evening I let them run around in their diapers for a bit and they love it
____
Yo Gabba Gabba!!
This is their favorite TV show. It is like Heaven on Earth for me... a half hour where I can get some things done. I was never going to be "that mom" who had their kids watch TV but now I just love when 1:00 comes around and Yo Gabba Gabba comes on the TV. It really is quite a crazy show. Here is a picture of all of the characters
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DJ Lance Rock is the guy in the middle in the awesome orange outfit. Well one day I saw the toy that we just had to have.... the DJ Lance Hat and Glasses that plays music! Oh the exciting times in the house. When it arrived in the mail I put it on and got the kids up from their naps. Well I may have scarred Bella for life. She is still afraid of the hat. Jack loves it and now wears the hat. When I first got it he was iffy about it but here are some pictures of my little DJ Jack
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and for your viewing pleasure you can now see how I scarred Bella
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Good times in the Druck household!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.