Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....

When I got pregnant and found out I was having twins just about every emotion ran through head. Excited, scared, worried, alone, proud, you name it and I probably felt it. I then found an online message board made up of MoMs (Moms of Multiples). I honestly do not know how I would have made it through my pregnancy and the first year and a half without them, I owe them my sanity. From tips on how to deal with two colicy babies at once to encouragement through all the sleepless nights. Someone I "knew" had been through it and helped me get through it myself. The board is a close-knit group of about 100 or so women. Together we have been through it all, the good and the bad. Well anyway in about 5 hours one of these amazing women is picking me up and we are then going to the airport to leave for New Orleans!! This is our first national get together. I have met some of the other local ladies but nothing like this. I can not express how excited I am... for goodness sake I have been up since 4 am because I have been so excited, I am like a kid at Christmas time. Jason will be home with the kids (thanks hon!) and I will be home on Sunday! 4 days without having to wipe a runny nose, or change a diaper, no whining.... of course that means 4 days without kisses and hugs. I will have to wear real clothes, no sweats... I think I can handle it though. I am a Mom of Multiples, I can handle anything!
-----
Remember Yo Gabba Gabba??
Well here are a couple more pics of the kids dressed up as DJ Lance Rock
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and of course here is my Beautiful Bella
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.