Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The MoMfia.....

So I am back from New Orleans and almost caught up on my sleep. When I was down there I got a nasty cold and it is still lingering. I had such a wonderful time while I was there. The trip started out a little shaky, Stacy picked me up and we went to the airport. Once we got to the airport she realized that she could not find her phone and it turns out that when she picked me up she dropped her phone in my driveway and ran it over.... uh-oh. Then I ended up leaving my phone at security but luckily Stacy found it so between the two of us at least we had one phone. That was the end of the bad luck though. I was bumped to first class on the plane, that was lovely :) . For the trip we all had shirts made that had something written on it about the MoMfia (that is the nickname of our group.... yes we are dorks) but here is the back of my shirt
Yes, I laugh at your one baby:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We were on a swamp tour and here is the group of ladies who went on that tour, this was about 80% of us
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
While we were on the swamp tour I was going to be brave and hold the gator. Well I held it but was so not brave. I held it and started yelling "take it, take it, take it!" referring both to my picture and the scary, scary gator with his mouth clamped shut.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There was a 3 year old little girl on our tour who held the gator and kissed it and then there was me a 32 year old mother who was literally freaking out. Oh well!
Here is a bunch of us before we went to the St. Patty's Day Parade
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got back on Sunday and I still miss it. On Monday morning I was so excited to see my kids and was just waiting for them to wake up. I heard Bella "talking" and I started crying because it had been so long that I had seen them. Yeah, they could have cared less... they just wanted pancakes. Stinkers!
________
Some quick pictures of the kids because I know that is what you all want :)
here are some of them after their bath the one day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.