Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a week......

Ugh.... I really think that it is time for some health to come back to the Druck home. Now while I realize how lucky we are this cough and cold crap has been here long enough thank you very much! Luckily Mom has been able to help out during the days because there is only so much you can do when there are two little ones who want to be in your lap.
For some reason today they have loved the laundry basket and would sit in it while they watched tv .... anything for a moment of peace :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
notice how Jack is sitting on her? Bella is that engrossed in "Yo Gabba Gabba" to care
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and a big old Pampers box works just as good:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The thing is though that poor Bella just likes to play by herself for the most part and well Jack, he just likes to do whatever Bella is doing so we have a lot of moments like these
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But since Bella is out of the box, Jack wants out too..... For some reason though he is stuck, and me being the wonderful mother that I am, I took a picture before I got him out :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was the nap time so we went to bed....
_______
Bella has this thing where she likes to back her butt up into things, she does this a lot when she wants to sit in your lap, it is actually quite cute, probably one of those things you have to see to appreciate. Anyway she was in my lap and I tried to take a picture of both of us and I told her to smile and this is what I got:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(please don't mind the runny nose!)
Anyway.... the babies are asleep (YAY!) and I need to do somethings around the house :)
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.