Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve.....

We were in NJ to visit Grandmom on the 23rd. The babies did awesome on the car ride there and back, actually I think that it is the best that they have traveled so far :). Unfortunately they got tired and we ended up leaving Grandmom's about 15 minutes earlier than we planned... there is not much you can do to comfort tired babies.
Grandmom made Bella and Jack babies:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But Bella just loves babies so she has decided that they are both hers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We opened presents from Aunt Pat, Aunt Jil and Uncle Don (we missed you Aunt Jil and Don and hope to see you soon :) )
They got an Elmo train/construction set, which they share pretty well.... Jack wears the "hard hat"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Of course we played the organ:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love this picture!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then Bella realized that she could sit on the foot pedals and still make beautiful music! Grandmom and Bella look they are having a serious talk here....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I was looking through old pictures the other day I found this one.... I love this, there are so many memories around Grandmom and the organ and I love that I have a picture with my brother and I with Grandmom similar to ones that I have of my own children
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't that such an awesome picture???
All in all it was a wonderful Christmas Eve Eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.