Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Cradle....

As wonderful as my Grandmother is she had her perfect match in my Grandfather. Between the two of them they could do anything. I know most kids idolize their grandparents, which I did, but my grandparents really could do anything.
When I was young Grandpop made a cradle for all my dolls. I have so many memories of this. Grandmom had even made the bedding for it. While I don't have hat bedding anymore I do have the cradle. While I was getting everything ready for the cruise I found the cradle down in the basement and brought it up for Bella and Jack.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bella enjoyed rocking it so much she thought she might just try it for herself
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And of course because Bella did it, Jack followed
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I can not express how excited I was to see how much they liked it...

1 comment:

  1. That is such a wonderful item to still have for your children, and one day theirs!

    Have a great trip, Sara.

    ReplyDelete


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.