Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Cookies....

Right before Christmas the kids and I made some Christmas cookies. I gave each of the kids the cookie with icing on it and some mini m&m s to decorate them. It was kinda funny how different they all came out
Here is Jack saying "cheese"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack's issue was that he had to sample every cookie he decorated
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bella did not want to sample the cookie, she just wanted to sample the icing and traced her fingers around in it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think I may have mentioned before Bella's obsession with blankets.... Well she got a little bored with decorating so she decided to hide
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Where's Bella??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I say "Where's Bella" or "Where's Jack?" and "boo"... I would be a very rich lady
Here she is
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack leaning over to try and get a kiss... Bella is having nothing to do with it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the finished product. Jack's are in the upper left as you can tell by the bite marks from all of the cookies. Bella's are on the bottom and if you look closely you can see the finger prints all through hers. The other ones belong to the little girl I watch... she didn't do too much decorating, she just wanted to eat the m&m s
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It was a fun time and I think the kids are smarter than I give them credit for. The cookies got packaged up with their name on it because there is no way that these were for anyone but them.

P.S. And since I know Grandmom worries about them being cold, they had their shirts on as soon as we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.