Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Randomness....

I typically upload a bunch of pictures at a time and then add them to here when I have the time. So I am just going to post a bunch of pictures that I have not posted yet since there is not too much exciting going on.
Jack and Daddy playing horseshoes:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He will pick up the horseshoe and hand them to Jason... it is really cute. The issue is when Jason is not around and he wants to "help" anyway. He would carry them around if I let him, I am just afraid he will whack Bella over the head
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack LOVES being outside
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I don't think I posted this picture of Bella but if I did, oh well, she is just so cute...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These were from back in February when Jack and Bella got a Valentine's Card from Grandmom. They love getting mail
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
especially if there is money in there :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack liked it so much he kept kissing it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and if you look past Jack admiring his card you can see how "excited" Molson and Jason were
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.