Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy?? Well this past week has been a little rough. I have been trying to transition J & B to one nap a day and for some reason they think that they not only no longer need sleep but that 4:30 am is an awesome time to get up for the day... ugh. So last night I nicely asked, pleaded really, that they sleep until 7. My lovely kids decided that they wanted to see me at 4:27 despite my pleas. I got them up and we gave them a snack of milk and cheerios and put on some cartoons while I made myself some coffee
Here is Bella super relaxed:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack just chilled on the chair:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We relaxed for the most part until we went to breakfast at Jason's Mom's house. We did some more relaxing this afternoon
Bella was totally rocking the blocks:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
then she knocks them down and says "Ohhh":
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Isn't she so cute??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mom, Shawn, Jess, and Calla came over for Dinner and we had a nice time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bella and Jack like playing "peek-a-boo" by jumping up on the chair:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For some reason Jack LOVES when you rub his belly with your head (I have no clue how we even figured this out)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Calla and Jack:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We tried our darndest to get a picture of all the girls....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
then I grabbed Jack
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So even though they got me up at 4:30, they still haven't said "Momma" (I told them they needed to say it by today), and I waited on them all day, I wouldn't change it for the world. They make me so happy and I have had the best Mother's Day (the only thing that could have been better is to have Grandmom here with us)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.