Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My kids are hobos....

On days when we do not have to go anywhere I let the kids choose their clothes.  They pick them out most days but days when we go somewhere I give them a choice of a couple of things.  
They dressed themselves today and they look like hobos.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I have to include this pic because the other one cut off Bella's shoes and my goodness they just complete the outfit!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and then this one shows off Jack's shirt (that looks like it 2 sizes too big) that I bought him for the fall that he "loves so much" that he "needed" to wear it today.  Also because Bella shows the pain of just how horrid it is to have your picture taken by me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The one thing I really love from these pictures is that Bella would not take the picture until Jack held her hand.... at least they are well loved hobos!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.