Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Jersey!!!

Jack, Bella, My Mom and I went out to NJ yesterday to visit the most awesome lady ever, my Grandmother! We had a beautiful day for a drive and only hit some traffic on the way back but the babies were wonderful and did great on the drive. It was long overdue seeing as I have not seen my grandmother since August.


These are pictures of my Grandmother and her twin.... You can see where they get the curls from in the top picture.

Not only is my Grandmom awesome, she is talented too! She made Jack and Bella sweaters!!
Grandmom loved the curls....
After a year or so Jack is finally getting some curls too!!



Bella opening their birthday presents from Aunt Pat and Aunt Jil. They love books!!!
Grandmom and Bella playing Peek-a-boo!!


Outside Grandmom's stray cat
After they came in from outside we had a little nakey time because their knees got a little muddy
So my Grandmother can also play the organ and was "teaching Jack and Bella to play as well!" Told you she is talented!
Bella really really got into it. There is so much in Bella that reminds me of Grandmom and this just solidified it. I have a little Grandmom on my hands!




It was hard leaving but so worth it to see my Grandmother! She really is the most wonderful, talented, loving person I know!
So that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.