Sunday, February 24, 2013

The wonders of twins....

On Tuesdays Bella has physical therapy (basically to help her with running - she has difficulty running and keeping up with other children).  Jack usually comes with us but it is a pain trying to keep him entertained while we sit and watch Bella.  Anyway, Jason ended up coming home from work last Tuesday and Jack was going to run to Home Depot with Jason instead of going to therapy with Bella.  We were leaving at the same time and Bella started crying how she would miss "her Jack" and how he is her "best friend".  Jason had to get the car seat out of my car so Jack kept climbing in my car to give Bella hugs and kisses.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He was reassuring her, telling her he loved her and "you can tell me all about therapy when you get home".  She continued to cry so he climbed back in the car and kissed her on her forehead.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It really broke my heart to see how sad they were and also so proud to see how much they loved each other and how Jack really looked out for Bella.
We started to pull out of the garage and Jack and Jason were standing there waiting for us and I could see that Jack started to cry.  While he really wanted to go with Jason it really upsets him with Bella is that upset.  So I asked him if he wanted to go with me and all he could do was nod.  We put his car seat back in my car and we were on our way.  While I was backing out I saw they were reaching across and holding hands.  I stopped and had to take another picture
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We made it to therapy and they both did awesome.  So I told them that we could stop for a treat on the way home.  We pulled into Friendly's and I don't think the kids knew what to do with themselves.  There were so many toppings to choose from that they had a really, really, REALLY hard time making up their minds.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And of course, Bella had no problem sharing hers with Jack
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.