Monday, October 25, 2010

Yes, I am alive :)

Just kidding... it seems like forever since I have updated the blog but I am sure you can understand that life has been a little crazy here lately. I am still not really going to write much. I am doing well. My back gets tired easily and I still have to rest but I am able to do everything that I was before and so far there has not been any of the pain that I had prior to the surgery **knock on wood**.
The kids are great, they are full swing into the terrible 2's. While they are so adorable their tantrums are enough to make me pull my hair out... it does get easier, right? Please say so.
A couple quick pictures and then I am going to rest :)
My mother gave Jack chocolate pudding with lunch one day... he LOVES it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bella got a pair of hand me down rain boots and both of the kids love them... .they wear them all the time. We need to get a pair for Jack
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We went pumpkin picking and here is Bella taking a break... she is such a big girl
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My two little "robots". They wear these robot hats all the time. Bella had hers on all morning and kept putting one on Jack because apparently he needed to wear it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
here we are this morning making some birthday cards for Jason (today is his birthday :) )
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I will update more soon... just wanted to let you all know that I am doing well and the kids are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.