Friday, July 2, 2010

Bella is not a morning person...

I so wish.... I mean I really really really wish Bella would sleep past 6:30... 6:30 is a treat actually as she usually gets up around 6:00.... I hear her talking and I just groan. I LOVE her and all but the girl just doesn't like to sleep but silly me I do.
But to turn it into a positive I do get some one on one time with her which is hard to come by and the one thing that I wish I could have done more of with both of them. Most days she will sit there and there and eat her O's (Cheerios) and watch Ne How Kai Lan (a cartoon) but then there are the days where she is up early but still doesn't want to be and will throw fits for being tired... so what do I do?? I take pictures because I think Grandmom might think it is cute....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
even her awesome glasses can not put her in a good mood
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.