Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Again the talent astounds me...

My Grandmother completely and totally rocks... I mean she is literally the most talented person I know. She made Bella and Jack sweaters for Christmas and they look so cute in them!
Get ready to melt just a little because here is the cutest boy in the world
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I mean I know I am biased because he is my son but come on... is he not super cute???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bella was NOT in the mood to model that day and just wanted to leave... I forget where we were going, probably to the grocery store or Target, you know something glamourous ....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is the best I have from Bella that day...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

------
Nothing else new really going on here. The two little girls that I babysit for have the nasty stomach bug so they haven't been here for a week. Just as Jack and Bella were getting use to having friends here. They were having a rough go of it the first day or two then they really enjoyed having them here. I am sure when they come back on Thursday we will be back at square one. Oh well.
Jason and I have been doing really well with getting our butts to the gym. I took 2nd place in the Biggest Loser competition last week, so I was happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.