Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sorry, it has been so long....

Sorry it has been so long since I wrote an update but we have been keeping ourselves busy here in PA. Most importantly we are all feeling better. Jack and Bella were pretty miserable there for a bit, they had the flu and fevers as high as 104 which scared the crap out of me and of course they were both running high. But they were put on Tamiflu and started to feel better in a couple of days. Meanwhile I was sick myself and thankfully got better in time for my birthday (thanks for all the birthday wishes!!).
Jason and I also joined a gym and so far we have been really good about going. It has an awesome daycare for Jack and Bella and that is part of the reason that we chose that gym. I joined a "Biggest Loser" type competition there that last 10 weeks so wish me luck!
Another big reason why I have been so busy is that I started watching two little girls 3 days a week. They are 9 months and 2 1/2 years old. It has been more challenging with getting Jack and Bella use to them being here but it all starting to settle down, thank goodness!
Well I have to run as Bella and Jack are done their breakfast..... here are just some random pics from the past as I don't have any of the newer ones on the computer yet....
Bella in her first real pigtails:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jack modeling a hat that a friend made me him:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And lastly them playing with one of their Christmas Presents from another friend:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love you all and hope to make it to NJ soon

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers

About Me

My photo
We are holding a raffle to raise money for Angela's Susan G. Komen walk. All money will be donated directly to her team, "Team Pretty in Pink". For each dollar you donate you will be able to leave a comment under the prize you would like to win. $1 = 1 comment $10 = 15 comments $20 = 40 comments Raffle will begin Friday April 27th and will run through Thursday May4th at 7:00 pm EST. You can donate at http://www.active.com/donate/komentc12/ABass169 Winners will be chosen via random.org and will be listed here on Friday May 5.
.